Definition of tenderness:
inwardness, affection, nitty-gritty, union, middle, centre, incompleteness, meat, fancy, heart, care, core, estimation, eye, affectionateness, pith, spunk, gist, marrow, mettle, nub, soreness, esteem, spirit, substance, irritation, watchfulness, ticker, courtesy, inclination, adherence, discomfort, warmness, philia, fondness, sum, consideration, lovingness, softheartedness, heart and soul, essence, bosom, kernel, nerve, partiality, rawness, pump, warmheartedness, center, inexperience, tenderheartedness, adhesion.
- love (part of speech: noun)
- affection (part of speech: noun)
mildness (part of speech: noun)
- pity (part of speech: noun)
- sensitivity (part of speech: noun)
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Religious Life of London", J. Ewing Ritchie.
- "For the Allinson Honor", Harold Bindloss.