Definition of tense:
unconcerned, calm, filter, jumpy, pumped-up, aroused, stress, jittery, excited, pumped, unrelaxed, in suspense, separate out, nail-biting, deform, strive, high-strung, extend, restless, nervy, sift, isotonic, suspensive, tauten, filtrate, taut, restive, edgy, electric, agitated, twitchy, fidgety, uptight, tight, distort, suspenseful, overstrung, tense up, constricted, cliff-hanging, wound up, filter out, drawn, try, anxious, puree, reach, wired, strained, strain, highly strung, sieve, nervous, skittish.
- conflicting (part of speech: adjective)
- tighten (part of speech: verb)
- tight (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Soul of the War", Philip Gibbs.
- "Man of Many Minds", E. Everett Evans.
- "The Everlasting Whisper", Jackson Gregory.