Definition of terminology:
spoken communication, speech, patois, dialect, cant, linguistic process, voice communication, linguistic communication, speech communication, spoken language, language, argot, words, lyric, nomenclature, lingo, vernacular, oral communication.
- nomenclature (part of speech: noun)
- word (part of speech: noun)
- phrase (part of speech: noun)
- "The Altar Steps", Compton MacKenzie.
- "Logic, Inductive and Deductive", William Minto.
There was but one Church in Laodicea, and yet within it there was this little Church- an imperium in imperio- as if the word had not yet come to mean more than an assembly, and as if all arrangements of order and worship, and all the terminology of later days, were undreamed of yet.- "The Expositor's Bible: Colossians and Philemon", Alexander Maclaren.