Definition of thick :
1. A thicket; as, gloomy thicks.
2. Abundant, close, or crowded in space; closely set; following in quick succession; frequently recurring.
3. Closely; as, a plat of ground thick sown.
4. Deep; profound; as, thick sleep.
5. Dense; not thin; inspissated; as, thick vapors. Also used figuratively; as, thick darkness.
6. Dull; not quick; as, thick of fearing.
7. Frequently; fast; quick.
8. Having more depth or extent from one surface to its opposite than usual; not thin or slender; as, a thick plank; thick cloth; thick paper; thick neck.
9. Intimate; very friendly; familiar.
10. Measuring in the third dimension other than length and breadth, or in general dimension other than length; - said of a solid body; as, a timber seven inches thick.
11. Not having due distinction of syllables, or good articulation; indistinct; as, a thick utterance.
12. Not transparent or clear; hence, turbid, muddy, or misty; as, the water of a river is apt to be thick after a rain.
13. The thickest part, or the time when anything is thickest.
14. To a great depth, or to a greater depth than usual; as, land covered thick with manure.
15. To thicken.
glutinous, boneheaded, rich, obtuse, cordial, luxuriant, coagulable, indistinct, thickheaded, close, ability, impenetrable, muddy, dimwitted, succinct, rude, insolent, thick-skulled, squat, ropey, four-ply, fraternal, stubby, fat, abundant, slurred, recondite, loyally, thick-witted, unbearable, heavyset, thickened, cloudy, cryptical, buddy-buddy, compendious, cream, stumpy, concentrated, clotted, grumous, midst, intimate, mysterious, mystifying, fatheaded, eye, densely, syrupy, blockheaded, quilted, in good and bad times, dim, grumose, tighten, coagulate, stocky, stodgy, dull, inscrutable, dumpy, duncish, coagulated, light, friendly, porous, gelatinlike, gummy, clogged, intense, thickset, creamy, viscid, blocky, loggerheaded, three-ply, ropy, familiar, curdled, thickly, tactless, turbid, deep, abstruse, big, deep-chested, stringy, chunky, slow, wooden-headed, edge, opaque, thready, doltish, chummy, heavy, tight, stupid, cryptic, gelatinous, two-ply, unintelligible, bass, jellylike, devotedly, summary, obscure, love, dumb, dopey, hebetudinous, viscous, adhesive, ignorant, duncical, soupy
deep (part of speech: adjective)
thick (part of speech: adjective)
dense (part of speech: adjective)