Definition of thither:
- Applied to time: On the thither side of, older than; of more years than. See Hither, a.
- Being on the farther side from the person speaking; farther; - a correlative of hither; as, on the thither side of the water.
- To that place; - opposed to hither.
- To that point, end, or result; as, the argument tended thither.
- "The Marvellous History of the Shadowless Man and The Cold Heart", Adelbert von Chamisso Wilhelm Hauff.
- "The Village Wife's Lament", Maurice Hewlett.
- "The Blue Rose Fairy Book", Maurice Baring.