Definition of thousandth:
- Constituting, or being one of, a thousand equal parts into which anything is divided; the tenth of a hundredth.
- Next in order after nine hundred and ninty- nine; coming last of a thousand successive individuals or units; - the ordinal of thousand; as, the thousandth part of a thing.
- Occurring as being one of, or the last one of, a very great number; very small; minute; - used hyperbolically; as, to do a thing for the thousandth time.
- The quotient of a unit divided by a thousand; one of a thousand equal parts into which a unit is divided.
- "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II", Joshua Rose.
- "Smoke Bellew", Jack London.
- "The Gospel of the Hereafter", J. Paterson-Smyth.