Definition of throne:
- A chair of state, commonly a royal seat, but sometimes the seat of a prince, bishop, or other high dignitary.
- A high order of angels in the celestial hierarchy; - a meaning given by the schoolmen.
- Hence, sovereign power and dignity; also, the one who occupies a throne, or is invested with sovereign authority; an exalted or dignified personage.
- To be in, or sit upon, a throne; to be placed as if upon a throne.
- To place in an elevated position; to give sovereignty or dominion to; to exalt.
- To place on a royal seat; to enthrone.
lavatory, weed, tooshie, smoke, dejection, potentiometer, corporation, kingship, behind, feces, mountain, bum, canful, chaise, passel, plenty, arse, posterior, peck, crown, chamberpot, mass, locoweed, armrest, can buoy, tidy sum, skunk, good deal, ordure, slew, potty, bay window, chiffonier, stack, pot, stern, WC, hindquarters, depose, lav, faeces, butt, toilet, chaise longue, thunder mug, batch, wad, tail, sway, tin, heap, backrest, commoner, green goddess, tush, the crown, enthrone, bottom, keister, lot, grass, divan, rump, mess, sens, authority, potbelly, rear, rear end, accede, jackpot, back, gage, facilities, accession, sess, great deal, abdicate, prat, latrine, hatful, mickle, deal, ass, nates, buttocks, faecal matter, dethrone, tin can, bathroom, gutter, sovereignty, the john, flock, buns, commode, quite a little, fundament, dominion, arm, royalty, coronation, pile, stool, kitty, muckle, can, tummy, raft, tail end, vest, crapper, water closet, potful, flowerpot, backside, porta potty, chaise lounge, sight, toilette, fecal matter, court, hind end, chesterfield, mint, dope, privy, invest, sewer, john, derriere, urinal, spate, fanny.
- "The Devil's Disciple", George Bernard Shaw.
- "Journeys Through Bookland V2", Charles H. Sylvester.
- "The One Great Reality", Louisa Clayton.