Definition of through:
- Among or in the midst of; - used to denote passage; as, a fish swims through the water; the light glimmers through a thicket.
- Between the sides or walls of; within; as, to pass through a door; to go through an avenue.
- By means of; by the agency of.
- From beginning to end; as, to read a letter through.
- From end to end of, or from side to side of; from one surface or limit of, to the opposite; into and out of at the opposite, or at another, point; as, to bore through a piece of timber, or through a board; a ball passes through the side of a ship.
- From one end or side to the other; as, to pierce a thing through.
- From the beginning to the end of; to the end or conclusion of; as, through life; through the year.
- Going or extending through; going, extending, or serving from the beginning to the end; thorough; complete; as, a through line; a through ticket; a through train. Also, admitting of passage through; as, a through bridge.
- Over the whole surface or extent of; as, to ride through the country; to look through an account.
- To the end; to a conclusion; to the ultimate purpose; as, to carry a project through.
common law, concluded, examination, certificate, owing to, beyond, through with, about, regular, bookable, given, at, in the midst of something, at an end, around, dial, ended, cheat sheet, bus, by, whereby, aboard, aisle seat, start, terminated, board, enabling, up, round, ahead, criminal, during, call in, examiner, mission accomplished, extrajudicial, borderline, for the duration, intermittent, due to, crib note, arr., over, after, call up, over, into, interrupted, extraterritorial, crib, within, mock, rapid, formal, on account of, criminally, unbroken, booking, completed, past, afloat, over with, across, answer, book on, down, direct, free, in view of something, throughout, call, constant, booking office, mechanised, exam, by means of, cut off, call back, bottom-up, mechanized, head-on, by virtue of something, one-way, along, via, for, busy, consecutive, civil, through and through, top-down, anymore, antitrust, thus, apart, in light of something, opened, before, exhausted, by dint of, caller, broken, in, candidate, because, effective, with, busy signal, whereas, forensic, part, nonstop.
- complete (part of speech: adjective)
- perforated (part of speech: adjective)
- inserted (part of speech: adjective)