Definition of through :
1. Among or in the midst of; - used to denote passage; as, a fish swims through the water; the light glimmers through a thicket.
2. Between the sides or walls of; within; as, to pass through a door; to go through an avenue.
3. By means of; by the agency of.
4. From beginning to end; as, to read a letter through.
5. From end to end of, or from side to side of; from one surface or limit of, to the opposite; into and out of at the opposite, or at another, point; as, to bore through a piece of timber, or through a board; a ball passes through the side of a ship.
6. From one end or side to the other; as, to pierce a thing through.
7. From the beginning to the end of; to the end or conclusion of; as, through life; through the year.
8. Going or extending through; going, extending, or serving from the beginning to the end; thorough; complete; as, a through line; a through ticket; a through train. Also, admitting of passage through; as, a through bridge.
9. Over the whole surface or extent of; as, to ride through the country; to look through an account.
10. To the end; to a conclusion; to the ultimate purpose; as, to carry a project through.
civil, bookable, bus, call back, booking, round, up, over with, borderline, across, dial, about, intermittent, beyond, certificate, bottom-up, booking office, formal, ahead, direct, interrupted, antitrust, arr., through with, extraterritorial, cut off, opened, call in, in light of something, whereby, within, for, criminal, via, crib note, head-on, one-way, crib, by, extrajudicial, consecutive, past, answer, afloat, start, concluded, call up, in, unbroken, top-down, over, nonstop, in the midst of something, effective, around, because, criminally, board, for the duration, apart, ended, throughout, exhausted, completed, cheat sheet, enabling, aisle seat, through and through, anymore, mock, examiner, common law, call, whereas, mechanised, busy, mechanized, owing to, regular, before, thus, candidate, aboard, mission accomplished, terminated, with, during, given, along, examination, by means of, rapid, due to, broken, book on, caller, exam, into, by virtue of something, in view of something, at an end, constant, busy signal, part, by dint of, at, after, forensic, down, free, on account of
complete (part of speech: adjective)
conclusive, whole, accomplished, complete, unified, full, plenary, entire, unabridged, final, uncut, comprehensive, intact, done, all, solid, integral, thorough, total, undivided, sum, exhaustive, universal, collective, finished, unsevered
perforated (part of speech: adjective)
inserted (part of speech: adjective)