Definition of tickle:
- Liable to change; uncertain; inconstant.
- the act of tickling
- Ticklish; easily tickled.
- To excite the sensation of titillation.
- To feel titillation.
- To please; to gratify; to make joyous.
- To touch lightly, so as to produce a peculiar thrilling sensation, which commonly causes laughter, and a kind of spasm which become dengerous if too long protracted.
- Wavering, or liable to waver and fall at the slightest touch; unstable; easily overthrown.
vacillate, happy, shiver, resonate, gladden, exalt, amuse, shudder, touch, stimulate, titillate, joy, pleasure, tickle pink, stroke, caress, thrill, throb, titillation, please, gratify, vibrate, pinch, oscillate, inebriate, like, enchant, hover, vellicate, rub, beatify, overjoy, delight, cheer, excite, tickling, exhilarate.
- "The Manor House School", Angela Brazil.
- "Miss Theodosia's Heartstrings", Annie Hamilton Donnell.
- "The Thunder Bird", B. M. Bower.