Definition of timeless :
1. Done at an improper time; unseasonable; untimely.
2. Done or occurring before the proper time; premature; immature; as, a timeless grave.
3. Having no end; interminable; unending.
unfailing, eonian, constant, sempiternal, unceasing, change, relentless, nonstop, eterne, deathless, unchanged, fadeless, perennial, ageless, imperishable, dateless, never-ending, continual, uninterrupted, ever-living, continue, immortal, persistent, undated, unaltered, unfading, without end, undying, unremitting, unending, ongoing, never-failing, continuous, round-the-clock, incessant, around-the-clock
infinite (part of speech: adjective)
immemorial, unlimited, interminable, inexhaustible, perpetual, eternal, bottomless, infinite, everlasting, boundless, innumerable, countless, illimitable, ceaseless, numberless, termless, unbounded, endless, limitless, incalculable, immeasurable
timeless (part of speech: adjective)
- England, too, is receptive to the timeless yoga message. - "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.
- The evangelist is constantly trying to transport us into that timeless region in which one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. - "Christian Mysticism", William Ralph Inge.
- And as it ate up all width, so it seemed timeless. - "Foes", Mary Johnston.