Definition of timely:
perfect, punctual, immediate, suited, proper, apropos, ideal, incidentally, time, by the bye, prosperous, well-chosen, luck, by the way, well timed, seasonable, prompt, seasonably, favorable, fitting, speedy, opportune, possible.
- chronological (part of speech: adjective)
- opportune (part of speech: adjective)
- expedient (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Poems of Giacomo Leopardi", Giacomo Leopardi.
- "Fragments of an Autobiography", Felix Moscheles.
- "Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official", William Sleeman.