Definition of tiredness:
- fatigue (part of speech: noun)
- weariness (part of speech: noun)
- lethargy (part of speech: noun)
His first words were not to tell me how ill he had been, but that that morning he had been well enough to put the last strokes to the score of his 'Souvenirs d' Automne, ' and he was as I most like to remember him; calm and happy, and tired with that heavenly tiredness that comes after a good work done at last.- "Youth and the Bright Medusa", Willa Cather.
- "Sketches of the East Africa Campaign", Robert Valentine Dolbey.
- "The Road to Understanding", Eleanor H. Porter.