Definition of tolerant:
panoptic, unsubtle, all-encompassing, forgiving, patient, kind, bountiful, unbigoted, giving, liberal, handsome, resistant, across-the-board, accept, blanket, large-minded, openhanded, encompassing, wide, bighearted, spacious, all-inclusive, bounteous, all-embracing, full, repellent, big, progressive, easy, receptive, unspecific, easygoing, insubordinate, freehanded, indulgent, resistive, extensive, broad-minded, patient of, attitude, broad, sophisticated, immune.
- forgiving (part of speech: adjective)
- slack (part of speech: adjective)
- mild (part of speech: adjective)
- "Tales of the Road", Charles N. Crewdson.
- "The Spinners", Eden Phillpotts.
- "The Literature of the Ancient Egyptians", E. A. Wallis Budge.