Definition of topical:
- meaningful (part of speech: adjective)
- topical (part of speech: adjective)
- new (part of speech: adjective)
These 'parabases, ' so characteristic of the Aristophanic comedy, are conceived in the brightest and wittiest vein, and abound in topical allusions and personal hits that must have constituted them perhaps the most telling part of the whole performance.- "The Eleven Comedies", Aristophanes et al.
- "The Evolution of the Dragon", G. Elliot Smith.
- "The Lost Art of Reading", Gerald Stanley Lee.