Definition of topically:
- newly (part of speech: adverb)
- meaningfully (part of speech: adverb)
- topically (part of speech: adverb)
To bring about an acquaintance which might very profitably ripen into intimacy, he would have each of these poets treated in the whole measure of his work as many or most of them had been topically or partially treated by the quotational critics.- "Imaginary Interviews", W. D. Howells.
- "The Hindu-Arabic Numerals", David Eugene Smith Louis Charles Karpinski.
- "Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure", William Thomas Fernie.