Definition of touched:
pixilated, happy, non compos mentis, brushed, nutty as a fruitcake, unsound, colored, tinged, over-the-top, sick in the head, ludicrous, eccentric, mentally ill, disordered, glad, flighty, not in your right mind/not right in the head, insane, brainsick, alive, pleased, sane, odd, giddy, bonkers, loco, moved, carefree, fey, grazed, off, gaga, screwy, singular, exuberant, daffy, cheerful, dotty, cracked, batty, ridiculous, coloured, stirred, wacky, sound, content, neurotic, contented, in color, of unsound mind, not all there, mad, queer, nuts, colorful, maniacal, fanatic, daft, distraught, nutty, lunatic, stark raving mad, maniac, impressed, cuckoo, satisfied, crazy as a loon, bananas, loony, peculiar, fruity, mad as a hatter, wrong, crazy, affected, childish, demented, obsessed, crackers, buggy, bizarre, unbalanced, normal, moonstruck, used, silly, laughable, around the bend.
- caressed (part of speech: verb)
- felt (part of speech: verb)
- touched (part of speech: verb)
- contacted (part of speech: verb)
- "Us and the Bottleman", Edith Ballinger Price.
- "Martin Pippin in the Apple Orchard", Eleanor Farjeon.
- "Peter Ibbetson", George Du Maurier.