Definition of touching:
sense of touch, miserable, concerning, lamentable, about, impressive, mite, skin senses, piteous, tangent, touch modality, contiguous, soupcon, spot, affecting, stirring, wretched, tender, sorrowful, despicable, reaching, tangent, contact, pitiable, pinch, contiguous, touch sensation, hint, regarding, jot, next, tender, abject, near, next, trace, speck, near, tactile sensation, touch, tactual sensation, tinge, against, base, pitiful, paltry, mournful, moving, pathetic, poignant, ghost, cutaneous senses, signature, against, contemptible, woful.
- caressing (part of speech: verb)
- feeling (part of speech: verb)
- touching (part of speech: verb)
- contacting (part of speech: verb)
- "The Mardi Gras Mystery", H. Bedford-Jones.
- "The Picture of Dorian Gray", Oscar Wilde.
- "Erema My Father's Sin", R. D. Blackmore.