Definition of tracing:
aquatint, diptych, dogging, diagnosis, original, forgery, shadow, replica, tincture, imitation, touch, canvas, chase, blood test, hounding, vestige, abstract, shadowing, amniocentesis, hint, collage, following, pursuing, chasing, tailing, bas-relief, ghost, biopsy, CAT scan, transcript, daub, CT scan, trailing, tagging, cervical smear, caricature, suggestion, checkup, photocopy, autopsy, check, trace, tracking.
- edging (part of speech: verb)
- imitation (part of speech: noun)
- drawing (part of speech: verb)
- outline (part of speech: noun)
- reproducing (part of speech: verb)
- outlining (part of speech: verb)
- "Historical Romances: Under the Red Robe, Count Hannibal, A Gentleman of France", Stanley J. Weyman.
- "My Strangest Case", Guy Boothby.
- "The Spiritualists and the Detectives", Allan Pinkerton.