Definition of trading:
barter, business, vocation, craft, concern, employment, art, job, occupation, doing business, industry, profession, commerce, buying, trade, duty, speculation, calling, traffic, work, negotiating, selling, action, transaction, affair, handicraft, avocation.
- bartering (part of speech: verb)
- substituting (part of speech: verb)
- co-operating (part of speech: verb)
- "Old Church Lore", William Andrews.
- "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History", Various.
- "The Adventures of Daniel Boone: the Kentucky rifleman", Uncle Philip.