Definition of trained:
expert, accomplished, happy, house-trained, drilled, disciplined, apt, skilful, housebroken, adroit, adept, handy, potty-trained, dexterous, skilled, practised, pot-trained, toilet-trained, clever, deft, ingenious, proficient.
- managed animals (part of speech: verb)
- sequential (part of speech: adjective)
- taught (part of speech: verb)
- prepared (part of speech: adjective)
- "Captain Jim", Mary Grant Bruce.
- "Jeanne of the Marshes", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "Mabel's Mistake", Ann S. Stephens.