Definition of transmit:
- To cause to pass over or through; to communicate by sending; to send from one person or place to another; to pass on or down as by inheritance; as, to transmit a memorial; to transmit dispatches; to transmit money, or bills of exchange, from one country to another.
- To suffer to pass through; as, glass transmits light; metals transmit, or conduct, electricity.
give, pass around, institutionalise, pass, leave, disclose, send, post, contribute, bring, commit, pass on, fetch, canalise, carry on, manoeuver, ship, get off, ravish, manoeuvre, circularise, pack, broadcast, beam, glow, guide, steer, extend, impart, expect, bequeath, enthral, put across, place, dribble, maneuver, circulate, acquit, hand down, stock, hold, vent, contain, radiate, lend, report, ventilate, change, stockpile, lead, charge, transpose, circularize, aerate, hand on, propagate, comport, consign, deal, get across, sway, knowledge, publicize, communicate, disperse, channelize, take, pass along, channel, behave, enrapture, mail, shine, sustain, head, channelise, break, institutionalize, station, allow, publicise, address, canalize, forward, point, disseminate, delight, send off, commune, transplant, enchant, have a bun in the oven, tell, hand, conduct, route, transport, air out, send out, distribute, gestate, enthrall, intercommunicate, transfer, bestow, spread, direct, bare, convey, lift, get, deport, carry, diffuse, reassign, persuade, run, add, air.
- "Practical Politics; or, the Liberalism of To-day", Alfred Farthing Robbins.
- "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.