Definition of trembling:
oscillation, fright, disquietude, quaking, fear, shiver, consternation, rickety, tremor, vibe, tingle, quiver, panic, unsteady, precarious, shudder, chill, awe, frisson, wonky, palpitation, horror, trepidation, shivering, terror, vibration, quivering, shakiness, shaking, dread, thrill, shaky, wobbly, timidity, apprehension, dismay, misgiving, affright.
agitated (part of speech: adjective)
- oscillating (part of speech: verb)
- flickering (part of speech: verb)
- "To-morrow?", Victoria Cross.
- "Raiding with Morgan", Byron A. Dunn.
- "The Adventures of Roderick Random", Tobias Smollett.