Definition of trinity:
- Any symbol of the employed in Christian art, especially the triangle.
- Any union of three in one; three units treated as one; a triad, as the Hindu trinity, or Trimurti.
- The union of three persons ( the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost) in one Godhead, so that all the three are one God as to substance, but three persons as to individuality.
triune, threesome, Son, lead, Sacred Trinity, collar, triunity, terzetto, tierce, 3, ternion, triad, Holy Trinity, blessed trinity, tercet, tether, deuce-ace, III, troika, trey, common chord, triumvirate, one-third, leash, three, trio, triple, terce, triplet, trine, group, ternary, third.
deity (part of speech: noun)
- Holy Ghost,
- Prince of Peace,
- Son of God,
- King of the Jews,
- Son of Man,
- Lamb of God,
- Jesus Christ,
- King of Kings,
- "Christian Mysticism", William Ralph Inge.
- "The Turner Twins", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.