Definition of trusted:
devoted, sure, trustworthy, certain, trusty, honored, credible, on the level, constant, dependable, loyal, faithful, inviolable, incorruptible, proved, A-1, tried, kosher, sure-fire, regular, honorable, staunch, intimate, safe, close, right, established, indisputable, true, reliable.
- believed (part of speech: verb)
- hoped (part of speech: verb)
- credited (part of speech: verb)
- "A Damsel in Distress", Pelham Grenville Wodehouse.
- "Guide to the Kindergarten and Intermediate Class and Moral Culture of Infancy.", Elizabeth P. Peabody Mary Mann.
- "Elizabeth's Campaign", Mrs. Humphrey Ward.