Definition of trustee:
- A person to whom property is legally committed in trust, to be applied either for the benefit of specified individuals, or for public uses; one who is intrusted with property for the benefit of another; also, a person in whose hands the effects of another are attached in a trustee process.
- To attach ( a debtor's wages, credits, or property in the hands of a third person) in the interest of the creditor.
- To commit ( property) to the care of a trustee; as, to trustee an estate.
- consignee (part of speech: noun)
- treasurer (part of speech: noun)
- "From the Housetops", George Barr McCutcheon.
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "Rural Life and the Rural School", Joseph Kennedy.