Definition of tubercular :
1. Characterized by the development of tubercles; as, tubercular diathesis.
2. Having tubercles; affected with tubercles; tubercled; tuberculate.
3. Like a tubercle; as, a tubercular excrescence.
- As I sat here a moment ago I heard at least a dozen tubercular coughs. - "Comrade Yetta", Albert Edwards.
- Yet both she and the children were clearly better nourished, except Willie, in whom the tubercular tendency was fast gaining on the child's strength. - "Marcella", Mrs. Humphry Ward.
- You say"- he had quite placed poor Stainton in the opposition by this time-" you say that you would rather have for parent a robust burglar than a tubercular bishop. - "Running Sands", Reginald Wright Kauffman.