Definition of turk :
1. A member of any of numerous Tartar tribes of Central Asia, etc.; esp., one of the dominant race in Turkey.
2. A Mohammedan; esp., one living in Turkey.
3. A native or inhabitant of Turkey.
4. The plum weevil. See Curculio, and Plum weevil, under Plum.
horse (part of speech: noun)
Hackney, Albino, jennet, Shetland pony, quarter horse, Percheron, Belgian, palomino, Shire, Arabian, Appaloosa, horse, Suffolk, Galloway, thoroughbred, Morgan, Spanish horse, Welsh pony, bronco, Clydesdale, Lippizaner, mustang
- " Say, did you see that statue of a Turk in the hall? - "The Turmoil A Novel", Booth Tarkington.
- Maybe he is a half- heathen, or Turk; he looks enough like one, with his dark face and strange eyes. - "The Northern Light", E. Werner.
- " I wish I were a Turk," said the Mayor. - "The Joyous Adventures of Aristide Pujol", William J. Locke.