Definition of turning:
spell, bypass, play, bit, artery, act, tour, blacktop, byroad, turn of events, beltway, moving, changing, twist, avenue, go, becoming, growing, wheeling, byway, bend, routine, bout, approach, boulevard, rotating, number, crook, turn, revolving, round, B-road, good turn.
- convoluted (part of speech: adjective)
- convoluting (part of speech: verb)
- bending (part of speech: verb)
- disintegrating (part of speech: verb)
- rotating (part of speech: verb)
- rolling (part of speech: verb)
- "All's for the Best", T. S. Arthur.
- "A Dash from Diamond City", George Manville Fenn.
- "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)", Alexander Maclaren.