Definition of turquoise:
- colors (part of speech: noun)
- gem (part of speech: noun)
- blue (part of speech: adjective)
- gems (part of speech: noun)
- greenness (part of speech: noun)
- green (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Nests and Eggs of Indian Birds, Volume 1", Allan O. Hume.
He who seeks her in wife, she continued, pushing the sari back from about her head so that the thirteen silver rings she wore in her crumpled left ear tinkled faintly, and her nose- ring of gold set with small but real turquoise gleamed dully, and once wedded she will return across the Black Water.- "Leonie of the Jungle", Joan Conquest.
- "The Tin Soldier", Temple Bailey.