Definition of twilight:
fall, decline, closing time, declination, afterglow, dinnertime, declivity, gloam, drop, eve, shadows, close in, gloom, nightfall, even, drivetime, twilit, owl-light, gloaming, crepuscle, curfew, late afternoon, blackness, dusky, downslope, break of day, spill, darkness, dinner table, declension, early evening, graveyard shift, autumn, dawn, draw out, surrender, murk, draw in, pin, sunrise, semidarkness, shade, umbra, black, evenfall, dip, descent, night falls, downfall, start, crepuscule, capitulation, free fall, break, candlelight, tumble.
- dimness (part of speech: noun)
- night (part of speech: noun)
- "Love's Final Victory", Horatio.
- "After the Storm", T. S. Arthur.
- "The Diamond Pin", Carolyn Wells.