Definition of twin:
rival, duplicate, pit, gibe, fellow, synonymous, foundling, copulate, pair off, international relations, twin falls, inseparable, collimate, counterpart, mate, baby, oppose, bairn, twinned, interrelated, play off, check, intimate, equalise, equate, meet, couple on, friendship, partner off, jibe, matched, similar, allied, Siamese, babe, another, parallel, involved, geminate, interdependent, friend, reduplicate, the global village, matching, equal, intergovernmental, pair, different, babe in arms, feeder, bundle of joy, replicate, related, blue baby, match, double-edged, multinational, vis-a-vis, same old, same old, couple up, opposite number, friendly, consistent, tally, designer baby, infant, bipartite, agree, correspond, couple, repeat, companion, gemini, touch, equalize, the international community, checkmate, exchange, cope with, corresponding, multination, steady, connected, fit, similitude.
- duplication (part of speech: noun)
- double (part of speech: adjective)
- identical (part of speech: adjective)
- similar (part of speech: adjective)
- similarity (part of speech: noun)
- "The Short Cut", Jackson Gregory.
- "My Brilliant Career", Miles Franklin.
- "The Heart Of The Hills", John Fox, Jr..