Definition of unanimous:
- Being of one mind; agreeing in opinion, design, or determination; consentient; not discordant or dissentient; harmonious; as, the assembly was unanimous; the members of the council were unanimous.
- Formed with unanimity; indicating unanimity; having the agreement and consent of all; agreed upon without the opposition or contradiction of any; as, a unanimous opinion; a unanimous vote.
substantial, as one, of one mind, accordant, undiversified, strong, self-colored, whole, consentient, firm, solid, unhurt, agree, unharmed, hearty, at one, self-coloured, consentaneous, upstanding, square, unscathed, unvaried, satisfying, hale, with one voice.
united (part of speech: adjective)
- of one accord,
- of a piece,
- with one voice,
- "General John Regan 1913", George A. Birmingham.
- "The Children of the World", Paul Heyse.
- "The Year When Stardust Fell", Raymond F. Jones.