Definition of unconcern:
quietness, feelings, calmness, casual, complacency, impassiveness, insensibleness, complacent, sluggishness, numbness, composure, unresponsiveness, unemotionality, torpor, insensibility, casualness, spiritlessness, quietude, phlegm, complacence, careless, emotionlessness, immobility, unfeelingness, listlessness, stoicism, impassibility, lackadaisical, impassivity, stolidness, remiss, slipshod, uninterest, like a bull in a china shop, tranquillity, lethargy, stillness, perfunctory, lassitude, stolidity.
- disinterestedness (part of speech: noun)
- incuriosity (part of speech: noun)
- indifference (part of speech: noun)
inattention (part of speech: noun)
- lack of interest,
- "In the Mayor's Parlour", J. S. (Joseph Smith) Fletcher.
- "Two Years in the French West Indies", Lafcadio Hearn.
- "Dwellers in the Hills", Melville Davisson Post.