Definition of unconscious:
- Having no knowledge by experience; - followed by of; as, a mule unconscious of the yoke.
- Not conscious; having no consciousness or power of mental perception; without cerebral appreciation; hence, not knowing or regarding; ignorant; as, an unconscious man.
- Not known or apprehended by consciousness; as, an unconscious cerebration.
unintended, deep-seated, accidental, drowsy, knowledge, analysis, fast asleep, unenlightened, arbitrary, ignorant, collective unconscious, raving, asleep, free association, deep, ego, senseless, stupefied, semiconscious, KO'd, conscious, bitter, nescient, out for the count, vivacious, semicomatose, instinctive, awareness, basic, out cold, casual, blind, analyst, inert, burning, inanimate, out, knocked out, coincidental, analyze, unaware, unconscious mind, kayoed, couch, aversion therapy, nonconscious, involuntary, comatose, spontaneous, by accident, analyse, motionless, palsied, innocent, unwitting, impromptu, unacquainted, stunned, benumbed, subconscious, cold, random, depth, clueless, insensate, acutely, sound asleep, under, affective, torpid, consciousness, unfamiliar, lethargic, paralyzed.
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- unaware (part of speech: adjective)
- senseless (part of speech: adjective)
- "Ester Ried", Pansy (aka. Isabella M. Alden).
- "The Coming of the King", James Hocking.
- "The Boy Allies Under the Sea", Robert L. Drake.