Definition of uncontrollable :
1. Incapable of being controlled; ungovernable; irresistible; as, an uncontrollable temper; uncontrollable events.
2. Indisputable; irrefragable; as, an uncontrollable maxim; an uncontrollable title.
insurgent, robustious, rambunctious, incorrigible, refractory, control, insubordinate, stubborn, peace, resist, out of line, indocile, lawless, unmanageable, obstinate, disorderly, disobedient, difficult, rumbustious, untoward, wild, seditious, recalcitrant, ungovernable, fractious, unruly, intractable, irrepressible, uncontrolled, rebellious, obstreperous, uncorrectable, undisciplined, order, contumacious, mutinous, unwieldy, boisterous
- Monkhouse Lee sprang from his chair in uncontrollable excitement. - "Round the Red Lamp Being Facts and Fancies of Medical Life", Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Remembering how delighted she had been when Randall, the Boogerman, responded so completely to her pretence of shooting him with her cornstalk gun, she was seized by a whim that gave her an almost uncontrollable desire to repeat the performance. - "The Bishop and the Boogerman", Joel Chandler Harris.
- Edith's impatience was uncontrollable. - "The Living Link", James De Mille.