Definition of uncovered:
- demonstrated (part of speech: verb)
- revealed (part of speech: verb)
- uncovered (part of speech: verb)
- open (part of speech: adjective)
- "Who Goes There?", Blackwood Ketcham Benson.
- "Countess Erika's Apprenticeship", Ossip Schubin.
I know that while the storm lasted, it would have been far better if the king had taken shelter somewhere else, than to have remained with his head uncovered before La Valliere; but the king is so very courteous and polite.- "Louise de la Valliere", Alexandre Dumas, Pere.