Definition of undivided:
- Not directed or given to more than one object; as, undivided attention or affection.
- Not divided; not separated or disunited; unbroken; whole; continuous; as, plains undivided by rivers or mountains.
- Not lobed, cleft, or branched; entire.
- Not set off, as a share in a firm; not made actually separate by division; as, a partner, owning one half in a firm, is said to own an undivided half so long as the business continues and his share is not set off to him.
particular, careful, scrupulous, intense, intent, full, intensive, wholehearted, single, absorbed, whole, considerate, fixed, exclusive, detailed, united, diligent, studied, unswerving, circumspect, temporary, deliberate, edge, labored, unshared, occasional, profound, minute, concentrated, momentary, collect, fast, unflagging, part, vigilant, rigid.
- complete (part of speech: adjective)
- united (part of speech: adjective)
- unified (part of speech: verb)
Si'Wren had long since come to learn that even when one conversed with Emperor Euphrates, and seemed to have his entire, undivided attention, part of his mind was ever awander as he considered all things in his great kingdom.- "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs", Roland Cheney.
- "The Book-Hunter at Home", P. B. M. Allan.
Young widows are in great demand throughout the country, because, as a rule, they are in possession of farms and stock which require the undivided attention of a responsible man, and that man must be a husband.- "The Boer in Peace and War", Arthur M. Mann.