Definition of undo:
- To bring to poverty; to impoverish; to ruin, as in reputation, morals, hopes, or the like; as, many are undone by unavoidable losses, but more undo themselves by vices and dissipation, or by indolence.
- To loose; to open; to take to piece; to unfasten; to untie; hence, to unravel; to solve; as, to undo a knot; to undo a puzzling question; to undo a riddle.
- To reverse, as what has been done; to annul; to bring to naught.
wash up, ruin, give away, strike, unfasten, bring out, expunge, help, spoil, strong, let on, overthrow, demolish, sex, debauch, upset, unnerve, devitalize, unbind, debilitate, wrack, discover, loose, divulge, disengage, finish, weaken, enfeeble, wipe, unbrace, slip, relax, mar, torpedo, break down, rub, unlace, enervate, sink, subvert, erase, unclasp, cross up, tease, unmake, attenuate, cross, untie, undermine, let out, continue, shatter, injure, blot, tighten, sap, bankrupt, wreck, smash, tease apart, break, unloose, vacate, unwrap, seduce, loosen, total, scratch, unsettle, unloosen, unhitch, unclose.
- annul (part of speech: verb)
- open (part of speech: verb)
- "'A Comedy of Errors' in Seven Acts", Spokeshave (AKA Old Fogy).
- "Flower of the Dusk", Myrtle Reed.