Definition of unequivocal:
irresponsible, expressed, unambiguous, coercive, overbearing, limited, classical, commanding, definitive, thorough, univocal, big, dictatorial, total, blooming, imperious, flat-out, absolute, sharp, autocratic, unrelieved, specific, tyrannical, straightforward, explicit, arbitrary, despotic, clear-cut, plain, pure, all-out, determinate, out-and-out, lordly, classic, precise, controlling, thoroughgoing, authoritative, unlimited, arrogant, crashing, conclusive, downright, arrant, domineering, haughty, compulsory, unquestionable, damned, unreserved, unbounded, imperative, dogmatic, distinct, peremptory, compulsive, sheer, dead, express, exacting.
- absolute (part of speech: adjective)
- certain (part of speech: adjective)
- categorical (part of speech: adjective)
- "Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, v10", Louis Antoine Fauvelet de Bourrienne.
- "The Agrarian Crusade A Chronicle of the Farmer in Politics", Solon J. Buck.
- "The Vision of Desire", Margaret Pedler.