Definition of unfriendly:
censorious, uncharitable, friendly, crabbed, inimical, competitive, unneighbourly, opposed, frank, generous, hostile, combative, incompatible, beetle-browed, malignant, warlike, peevish, disaffected, conflicting, hateful, irreconcilable, resentful, antagonistic, misanthropic, vengeful, malicious, captious, chilly, intimate, open, suspicious, faultfinding, against, envious, inhospitable, love, acrimonious, irritable, quarrelsome, unneighborly, aloof, uncordial, antisocial, uncongenial, spiteful, gruff, scowling.
- adverse (part of speech: adjective)
sullen (part of speech: adjective)
- enemy (part of speech: noun)
- "Brand Blotters", William MacLeod Raine.
- "The Young Forester", Zane Grey.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.