Definition of unguent:
- lubricated (part of speech: adjective)
- oil (part of speech: noun)
- lubrication (part of speech: noun)
- "The Life and Death of Richard Yea-and-Nay", Maurice Hewlett.
He was treated with the utmost tenderness by my mistress and her daughter, who vied with each other in their care and attendance of him; but Lavement himself could not forbear expressing his joy, by several malicious grins, while he ordered me to prepare an unguent for his sores.- "The Adventures of Roderick Random", Tobias Smollett.
- "Vikram-and-the-Vampire-Classic-Hindu-Tales-of-Adventure-Magic-and-Romance", Burton, Isabel, Lady.