Definition of unheard:
- Not granted an audience or a hearing; not allowed to speak; not having made a defense, or stated one's side of a question; disregarded; unheeded; as, to condem a man unheard.
- Not heard; not perceived by the ear; as, words unheard by those present.
- Not known to fame; not illustrious or celebrated; obscure.
- "A Maker of History", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "A Mysterious Disappearance", Gordon Holmes.
Mr. Camber must therefore have returned from the end of the garden to the study, and have passed Ah Tsong's room- unheard by the occupant- between the time that the bell rang and the time that Ah Tsong went upstairs.- "Bat Wing", Sax Rohmer.