Definition of unison:
- A single, unvaried.
- Harmony; agreement; concord; union.
- Identity in pitch; coincidence of sounds proceeding from an equality in the number of vibrations made in a given time by two or more sonorous bodies. Parts played or sung in octaves are also said to be in unison, or in octaves.
- Sounded alike in pitch; unisonant; unisonous; as, unison passages, in which two or more parts unite in coincident sound.
- Sounding alone.
union, chant, conjunction, bass, amity, concordance, arrangement, consensus, accordance, consistency, chorus, federation, sympathy, concurrence, allegro, fellowship, harmony, symmetry, community, consonance, common consent, consent, adagio, alliance, fraternity, uniformity, andante, unanimity, conformity, agreement, reciprocity, concerto, league, unity, accord, concord, cantata, concurrency, congruity, air, cooperation, bonds of amity.
- "Secret Societies And Subversive Movements", Nesta H. Webster.
- "Games for the Playground, Home, School and Gymnasium", Jessie H. Bancroft.
- "The Ego and His Own", Max Stirner.