Definition of unit:
- A gold coin of the reign of James I., of the value of twenty shillings.
- A single thing or person.
- A single thing, as a magnitude or number, regarded as an undivided whole.
- Any determinate amount or quantity ( as of length, time, heat, value) adopted as a standard of measurement for other amounts or quantities of the same kind.
- The least whole number; one.
entirety, fraction, factor, section, total, assembly, link, whole thing, segment, part, corps, unit of measurement, digit, member, totality, joint, group, piece, gang, block, detachment, assemblage, square, force, building block, whole, social unit, complement, crew, team, layer, length.
- "Legacy", James H Schmitz.
- "A Wanderer in Paris", E. V. Lucas.
- "South with Scott", Edward R. G. R. Evans.