Definition of united:
group, next to, consolidated, married, federate, incorporated, merged, unsegmented, compatible, in agreement, common, attached, conjunctive, allied, next door, near, communal, unified, FIFA, kindred, in association with, in unison, together, nearby, division, combined, unitary, multiple, suprasegmental, tied, fused, cohesive, glue, unification, beside, the FA Cup, mutual, amalgamated, football, Australian Rules football, congenial, one, unpartitioned, integrated, unify, public, by mutual/common consent, unanimous, undivided, federated, cooperative, confederative, in company with, coupled, nonsegmental, conjunct, close, alongside, amalgamate, favourable, confederate, in league, conjugated, agreeable, leg, multilateral, Gaelic football, unity, concerted, bilateral, coalesced, conjugate, joined, footballer, joint, amicable, agreed, in accord with, football player, flag football, linked, incorporate, favorable, at one with, frictionless, conjoint, collaborative, unite.
- concurrent (part of speech: adjective)
- substantial (part of speech: adjective)
- converged (part of speech: verb)
- married (part of speech: verb)
- unified (part of speech: verb)
- co-acted (part of speech: verb)
- co-operated (part of speech: verb)
- united (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Red Lily, v2", Anatole France.
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.