Definition of uniting:
legal jointure, sum, jointure, wedlock, unification, labor union, fusion, sexual union, conjugation, brotherhood, merger, mating, spousal relationship, marriage, conglutination, trade union, join, amalgamation, pairing, junction, matrimony, union, conjunction, colligation, trades union.
- co-acting (part of speech: verb)
- converging (part of speech: verb)
- marrying (part of speech: verb)
- co-operating (part of speech: verb)
- "Border, Breed Nor Birth", Dallas McCord Reynolds.
- "Biographical Essays", Thomas de Quincey.
Uniting in its ranks the workers with the least experience in organization and with none in political action, the " one big union" pins its faith upon assault rather than " armed peace," upon the strike without the trade agreement, and has no faith whatsoever in political or legislative action.- "A History of Trade Unionism in the United States", Selig Perlman.