Definition of unjust :
1. Acting contrary to the standard of right; not animated or controlled by justice; false; dishonest; as, an unjust man or judge.
2. Contrary to justice and right; prompted by a spirit of injustice; wrongful; as, an unjust sentence; an unjust demand; an unjust accusation.
illegal (part of speech: adjective)
unjust (part of speech: adjective)
- And she went over such a lot of unjust laws that I didn't know but she wuz right, and that we wuz jest about as bad off in some things. - "Around the World with Josiah Allen's Wife", Marietta Holley.
- I am in ignorance of your intentions still, but I am willing to believe that you are bent upon no desperate or unjust enterprise. - "The Golden Rock", Ernest Glanville.
- I am unjust, say you? - "Vendetta A Story of One Forgotten", Marie Corelli.