Definition of unlimited :
1. Not limited; having no bounds; boundless; as, an unlimited expanse of ocean.
2. Unconfined; not restrained; unrestricted.
3. Undefined; indefinite; not bounded by proper exceptions; as, unlimited terms.
uncontrolled, general-purpose, crashing, thorough, flat, measureless, untrammeled, arrant, fathomless, absolute, all-around, oceanic, big, perfect, limited, unmeasured, blooming, complete, unqualified, catholic, indefinite, damned, pure, out-and-out, unconditioned, utter, unreserved, all-out, outright, total, untrammelled, unspecialized, dead, thoroughgoing, unfathomable, flat-out, straight-out, horizonless, unrelieved, plain, downright, consummate, all-purpose, positive, unmitigated, unregulated, unequivocal, immensurable, sheer
infinite (part of speech: adjective)
immense, unconfined, illimitable, ceaseless, numberless, bottomless, incalculable, unbounded, unending, incomprehensible, timeless, universal, innumerable, inexhaustible, perpetual, eternal, infinite, interminable, without number, unfathomed, boundless, immemorial, countless, limitless, unconditional, unsounded, extensive, endless, untold, unrestricted, immeasurable, termless, everlasting
- The time was now unlimited. - "Psychology and Social Sanity", Hugo Münsterberg.
- When the object was unlimited, and would consequently call forth your enemy's whole war power, it was evident that no firm decision of the struggle could be reached till his war power was entirely crushed. - "Some Principles of Maritime Strategy", Julian Stafford Corbett.
- An absolute equality of commercial value, free from disturbing fluctuations, is hardly attainable, and without it an unlimited legal tender for private transactions assigned to both metals would irresistibly tend to drive out of circulation the clearer coinage and disappoint the principal object proposed by the legislation in view. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.