Definition of unmindful:
Careless, clueless, unknowing, innocent, incognizant, mindless, amnesic, reasonless, senseless, vacuous, unobservant, short, inane, unwitting, unacquainted, insensible, unthinking, fatuous, unaware, unretentive, careful, feckless, unheeding, uninformed, amnesiac, nescient, asinine.
- inattentive (part of speech: adjective)
- neglectful (part of speech: adjective)
- reckless (part of speech: adjective)
- incurious (part of speech: adjective)
I knew what they could do, have seen them scores of times, as you have, at their slaughter; seen them crush out the hearts of other men just as good as you or I; seen them take them out and skin and quarter- slice them, unmindful of the agony of those who were dear to and dependent on their owners, but it never seemed to strike me home.- "Friday, the Thirteenth", Thomas W. Lawson.
- "Janet's Love and Service", Margaret M Robertson.
- "The Outlaw of Torn", Edgar Rice Burroughs.