Definition of unoccupied:
open, free, idle, relinquished, colonial, full, beachfront, appointed, lazy, burned-out, owned, brownstone, carpeted, cavernous, deserted, untenanted, carbuncle, dormant, void, inhabited, baronial, indolent, empty, inert, sluggish, slothful, abandoned, comfortable, uninhabited, quiescent, passive, unreserved, trifling, spare.
- leisurely (part of speech: adjective)
- thoughtless (part of speech: adjective)
- "Left End Edwards", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "Tom Swift and his Electric Runabout or, The Speediest Car on the Road", Victor Appleton.
- "The Long Lane's Turning", Hallie Erminie Rives.